Mainway expedites design to allow Molded Precision Components (MPC) to produce face shields during the Covid-19 pandemic. Mainway are supplying 8 conveyor systems to assist in the manufacturing process of face shields for the fight against Covid-19. Each conveyor is a two-strand chain conveyor, handling bins that receive parts from an injection molding machine. Mainway are also providing the guarding, installation, and controls integration for this project that is set to completed in a manner of weeks – not months.
Without a doubt, Personal Protective Equipment or PPEs are at the forefront of supplies on a global scale and are in desperate need. Mainway are set to install two systems at the end of May, two systems mid June, and four systems at the end of June. Mainway have expedited and minimized design time in order to achieve these target dates and have face shields out to front line workers as soon as possible.
Shield-U was developed in response to the dire shortage of personal protective equipment (PPEs) in Canada as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Shield-U Features – a Class 1 Medical Device
- Designed and approved as a Class I Medical Device
- Full face protection from direct droplet transmission
- One Size fits all – fully adjustable fit
- Superior facial clearance for additional PPE (safety glasses, goggles, N95 masks, etc)
- Made from 100% bio-compatible, medical grade materials
- Stays-put securely – even under rapid or extremes of movement
- ‘Open’ top maintains air flow and prevents visor fogging
- All-day comfort for use over extended periods of time
- Disposable design, for streamed recycling
- Easily removable visor can be replaced
- Quick, simple user assembly
Get in touch with Mainway Handling today!